RE: What is Possum Stew?

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 11:01:18 PPET

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

--]> Yea, the division caused an eastern prolongation and a further fertile
--]> time period for the remnants of the empire.
--]
--]"The Empire Never Ended"
--]
--](as readers of PKD already know)
--]

Ok ok i give. Between reffernces to Horselover Fat comming from a dude i
know in germany , two people quoting me pkd titles in respones to
messages, and now this reminder we are all in the cell , the blak prison
layer deep on layer deep, ....argh. I need to go find new pkd top read. I
hear there have been several new volumes of the exigesis since i read the
first.

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]