Re: P2Piss off, pal.

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 17:08:57 PPET

The History channel had an interesting expose of
the Dr. Frank Olson case this weekend. It involves allegations that
the CIA were using Johns and prostitutes to learn about the effects
of LSD as one tool in their arsenal for behavioral programming.

http://store.aetv.com/cgi-bin/ae.storefront/1861143753/Product/View/17604

Talk about involuntary dosing!

Greg

--