Explore Ancient Egypt (Kemet) with New Video Series

From: MEE Productions Inc. (wjuzang@meeproductions.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 16:39:19 PPET

MEE PRODUCTIONS INC. & DR. ASA G. HILLIARD III

PRESENT THE VIDEO SERIES

"First People, Our People: Ancient Egypt Revealed"
The distinguished "First People, Our People: Ancient Egypt Revealed" Video Series will present African ancestral history and culture in a way that is riveting and entertaining. These thought-provoking documentaries raise the level of awareness about the ancient nation of KMT, and the Nile Valley in general

VOLUME I: This 90 minute educational video featuring excerpts of Dr. Hilliard's lectures only. The talks outline the Four Golden Ages of Kemet, and its contributions to civilization from each of the following eras: The Old Kingdom; The Literary/Middle Kingdom; The New Kingdom; and The Late Kingdom (The Revival Age)

$99.95 each (release date: November 2000)

VOLUME II: This 3 hour "virtual" study tour video combines footage of every historical site and museum, along with excerpts from Dr. Hilliard's daily lectures. Locations such as: The Tombs of Tuthmosis, Seti I and Ramses II; the cities of Aswan, Luxor (Waset), Memphis and Saqqara; and monuments like The Sphinx (Horem Aket) and The Great Pyramids of Giza, are included.

$149.95 each (release date: April 2001)

VOLUME III: This 60 minute cutting-edge, hip-hop flared youth production will have elements targeted to youth, but which have universal appeal: brisk and dynamic visuals; bold, state-of-the-art graphics; and a "beat from the streets" soundtrack. The final product will link the powerful contributions of the African past with the infinite possibilities this heritage creates for today's urban youth.

$24.95 each (release date: July 2001)
MEE Productions is an award winning, media production and communications company with a mission to reach, understand, and positively affect urban populations, African Americans and low-income urban youth.

Dr. Asa G. Hilliard III is the Fuller E. Callaway Professor of Urban Education at Georgia State University, with joint appointments in the Department of Educational Policy Studies and the Department of Educational Psychology and Special Education. Dr. Hilliard is a founding member of the Association for the Study of Classical African Civilizations and serves as its first Vice President.

To request more information on the "First People, Our People: Ancient Egypt Revealed" Video Series visit http://www.meekwanzaakit.com/SendInfo.htm, or http://www.meekwanzaakit.com/kemetvideo.htm or call MEE Productions at 1-877-MEE-PROD or (215) 829-4920.

Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link from our mailing list. We respect all removal requests.