WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE?

From: sminers@personal.ro
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 22:02:21 PPET

Work Smarter ....Not Harder!!

It's So Simple To Earn $2,000 - $5,000 Per Week Nowadays...

I am searching for only 10 elite individuals with the work
ethic necessary to generate a cash-flow for themselves of
$2,000 - $5,000per week, and to increase that to over $20,000
per month, in as little as four to six months. And you know what?

If you really have a burning desire and commitment, I guarantee
you that you'll reach this explosive income!

Can you read a short script to our qualified leads, and then
turn the interested prospects over to our electronic sales
medium? (you will not be required to do any selling.)

Do you have the self-discipline to ignore the TV for a couple
of hours per day?

Are you looking for a legitimate home-based business opportunity,
that is not multi-level marketing, or a chain-letter scheme?

If you would like to build an amazing income that will grow
lightning-fast and have you profit $1,000.00 every time only
one prospect makes a purchase, then this is for you! You can
build the business under my guidance and support without having
to attend meetings or sell people things they don't need.

Call NOW our TOLL FREE, PRE-RECORDED Message:
1-800-742-6549 ext 3419

We market a real product, that pays real commissions to you,
$1,000.00 per sale, just for making the initial contacts.
With our turn-key lead generation systems you'll always talk
to people who actually WANT to talk to you.

You have nothing to lose, there's no risk involved, nor is
there any obligation whatsoever, and you may be qualified to
earn thousands of extra dollars per month! So call now!

The call is FREE, and there is absolutely no obligation, So
what have you got to lose?

Call Toll Free 1-800-742-6549 ext 3419.

P.S. You literally have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to
GET INVOLVED NOW! Don't let this one go by. You have absolutely
nothing to lose! This could be the most fascinating and profitable
business of your life!

Please, serious inquiries only.