Re: NY Times: Napster users mourn end of free music

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 09:00:18 PPET

On Tue, 31 Oct 2000, Dave Winer wrote:

--]http://www.nytimes.com/2000/11/01/technology/01NAPS.html
--]
--]"This is the end, my only friend, the end," wrote the fan, "No. 5446," quoting The Doors. "It hurts to set you free, but you'll never follow me."
--]

Napster DOES NTO EQUAL free music

Ftp, web sites, gnutella, trading circles, friends, free drive spaces

Napster was just the easy road for the quick pick with a breif span of
usability before the modus and the operndi clashed crashed and cashed.

So sad, bye bye napster.

meanwhile, back a the ranch....

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]