Re: FoRKbert

From: John Boyer (johnboy@johnboy.to)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 08:33:25 PPET

At 11:51 PM 11/2/2000 -0600, you wrote:
> >From the Dilbert Newsletter 31.0. Isn't about time for another set of
>Thanhisms, Johnboy? In the meantime, these will have to do gang ...

Wayne,
I usually send them out after New Years, but since you axed here are the
updates for 2000.
BTW, She just ain't crankin em out like she used to[1]. Maybe I'm no
noticing them as much either....
regards, ... I mean, cheers!
Johnboy

[1] [http://xent.ics.uci.edu/FoRK-archive/oct97/0900.html]

======================================
My stocks are below the hole.
You're not the man I thought you are.
That place is a real dump in the wall.
Rips Off! ( Yelled at a toll booth in New Hampshire)

=== The complete list ===
I don't want to make the wrong mistake.
Oh, that's a bunch of crock!
You've got the world by the oyster!
(while driving) You should've horned him.
I've been living in the wood. ( as opposed to coming out of the woodwork)
If you do that for me, I'll kiss the feet you walk on.
You're walking on thin water now buster!
Head em up and load em out.
I feel so bad, if I was a horse I'd shoot myself.
You're acting like Butthead and Beaver.
That book was so good, it had me on the edge of my feet.
What am I, pork liver?
I'm in the chicken. ( kitchen)
Baloney Bullcraps!!!
Yike!
I think I see the light at the end of the zone.
I believed you for a fleet of moments.
You're one of a million!
I'm gonna make some blue muffins for breakfast.
You snored like a whale.
Have you seen the play "A Street Named Boxcar"?
If the kids act up we'll just lick their little butts!
I want to pick a bone with you!
(Seeing a CAT'S MUSIC store) Cat Music! That's ridiculous! Who would buy
music for their cat?!
My memory is getting so bad. Last week I forgot something important.... I
don't remember what is was.
It's on the tip of my brain.
Wow, that hurt worse that child labor.
Don't slap the hand that feeds you.
You're wearing me up!
Oh yeah, and the earth is square!
Heck Not!
Spiders give me the Creepy Jeebies!
Morning is not my day.
Like two pods in a pea!
Now that looks spic and spanky!
You little stinkler!
It bungles the brain
That would cost a hand and a foot.
I'm getting on my nerves.
I will avoid that like the plack.
You are just as worse!
What I don't see is what I don't do.
They had a real drag down and knock up fight.
They really took him to the bank on that one.
You are an early worm this morning.
Friday the 13th!, well I'm not suspicious.
My how time flies, it seems like only yesterday that it was Monday. Oh
wait, it's Tuesday!
No more babies for her, she got her test tubes tied.
She has a diseating order.
I'm feeling six feet under the weather.
I'll be waiting with balls on.
You look good in white, but white doesn't look good on you.
Just feed those cats some table craps.
I can cook pancakes just like Aunt-ja-mama.
You are my White in Shining Armor.
Do you know anyone with a condom at the beach?
Howdy Fartner!
That car sure is a melon!
Those Washington Beaurocraps!
Do you have the right handcuffs for that tuxedo?
Did you just take a teaspoonful of goofy?
He is not very big for his size.
He hurt his funny elbow.
It's like sitting on eggshells.
The shit is really gonna hit the ceiling now.
I didn't have to twist your finger
I was gleaming with pride.
Have you seen the play "Fiddler on a Hot Tin Roof"?
My grandfather was a saint, that's why he had so many mistresses.
She does have good grammar, and so is all her daughters.
At least we didn't lose our pants on that deal.
I tried figuring it out, but ran into a brick road.
The men should help with the dishes, after all this is the 80's! (24-JAN-99)
I hate talking about life insurance; I just can't imagine not living
without you.
It's so real that it looks fake.
This is where I drop the line.