Re: [Street.com] The Dow of Elections Theory

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 09:40:55 PPET

On 6 Nov 2000, Karl Anderson wrote:

--]credit for "Desert Storm, the most successful military campaign in
--]recent history" - what, successful, when we're still spending
--]thousands of Iraqi citizens to this day? I thought successful wars
--]ended eventually!
--]

You think Xerxes goign down in the bay ended the Persiian Problem? You
think any of the "Children of God" vs "Children of God" wars solved
anything long term? Shit we are still fighting the civil war, a bit more
civily perhaps but still and all there it is. WWI made WWII which made the
Cold war which we are still not out of totoaly and will mutate into the
Global Armed Resistence Againt Imperial Pig Dogs etc etc etc

Chaney is an asshole. Once commited in the gulf we needed a Paton not
another McNameria (sp).

      /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]
      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign