[CNN] Bush 2,909,465; Gore 2,907,722.

From: Adam Rifkin (adam@KnowNow.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 18:47:18 PPET

As of right now, the U.S. president election depends
on a swing of 1800 votes. Incredible. So this is what
all those stories of JFK in 1960 must have been like...

Sad thing is, I know my grandma and grandpa were feeling "too tired"
to get out and vote for Gore yesterday (their words, not mine). I
wonder how many other folks in Fort Lauderdale didn't vote yesterday
for similar reasons...

----
Adam@KnowNow.Com

What I'm selling is the economic value of a social phenomenon. -- Yossi Vardi, co-founder of Mirabilis, about ICQ