Re: apple Sauced again

From: Ernest Prabhakar (ernest@alumni.caltech.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 22:10:36 PPET

Note that public beta only includes a JDK 1.2 runtime, though its a 1.3 JVM.
We'll have a full 1.3 system for final. And yes, I think the problem is
with the browser plug-ins (there aren't any yet). All the frameworks should
be there, though obviously there could be some bugs.

Ernest N. Prabhakar, Ph.D.
ernest@drernie.com
http://www.alumni.caltech.edu/~ernest