RE: [CNN] Bush 2,909,465; Gore 2,907,722.

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 22:55:36 PPET

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Boller wrote:

--]So my question is:
--]is this good or bad for the image of democracy worldwide?
--]
--]On one hand, the value of individual contributors is underscored, on the
--]other hand our voting system is looking sloppy and this points a spotlight
--]on what makes this "great system" "tick".....
--]

There were points that even the framers of the whole she bang knew would
come back to haunt thier great great great great grand kids. Tom J knew
that the slavery thing would be a problem, also the whole vote problem.

Democracy or republic? This was a question that went around the grog table
a few dozen times. At least TOm J had sense enough to write in some escape
clauses for the future shoudl the whole mess get to the point of something
like, say ..a ridged two party system that is not representive of the
people.

We have some great things written into the kernel of our countrys OS. Its
time for some exploits .

DemoQracyTraq.d anyone?

      /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]
      \ /