Re: [CNN] Bush 2,909,465; Gore 2,907,722.

From: Kent Spaulding (kents@trajecta.com)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 07:49:03 PPET

According to a source on the radio (NPR?) yesterday morning (who was
admittedly pro-Bush), that county had a spike in votes for Buchanan during the
88 election as well - he was quite popular in that county. So, this guy
basically said something like "Let's not jump to conclusions - the Buchanan
voters who live in West Palm Beach may simply have gone out and voted for
Pat." His claim was that the distribution of Buchanan support in Florida in
'88 was very similar to the support seem Tuesday.

Does '88 matter or is this posturing to fend of a possible court battle?