Re: nader traitors

From: Chuck Murcko (chuck@topsail.org)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 08:56:03 PPET

Sheesh. What I'm wondering is this:

It's (almost) the 21st century. Why is it going to take Oregon longer to
count its votes than it'll take Florida to recount theirs? And with 1/3
the ballots to count? Oregon had a head start with a mail only ballot
for crying out loud. What's the problem here?

I'm sure glad I didn't vote for any of the whiners. 8^)

--
Chuck
Chuck Murcko