Re: nader traitors

From: John Klassa (klassa@mail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 09:54:06 PPET

>>>>> On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, "cdale" == cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net wrote:

  cdale> What I want to know is this: Why is Bush so sure that he has
  cdale> won, when the rest of the nation isn't. I got a bad feeling
  cdale> when his publicity guy said "We will prevail."

And Gore isn't?

        http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A49246-2000Nov8.html

        "But Gore campaign chairman William Daley noted that the vice
        president led not only in the popular vote but also in the Electoral
        College. "There is one state left to be decided, and we believe when
        those votes are counted and that process is complete, totally complete,
        Al Gore will have won the Electoral College and the popular vote, and
        therefore will be the next president," he said.

I guess Gore's got everything rigged too, eh? :-)

--
John Klassa / klassa@mail.com