Re: [CNN] Bush 2,909,465; Gore 2,907,722.

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 12:48:00 PPET

So everyone has a right to better vision, and it's the responsibility /
burden of everyone to pay for that?

Come on. Glasses aren't that expensive. And insurance wouldn't be,
either, if the government could get itself out of that business and let
the market manage things.

But public funding for laser surgery? No freakin' way.

jb