RE: [CNN] Bush 2,909,465; Gore 2,907,722.

From: Damien Morton (Morton@dennisinter.com)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 04:26:05 PST

Seems to work OK in Australia too. Also most of Europe.

I currently live in the US, and whilst I havent experience the full breadth
of the medical system, I have experienced enough not to want to have
anything to do with it.

My current medical plans are to head back to Australia if anything serious
happens to me.