Re: Oregon Recount

From: Lorin Rivers (lrivers@realsoftware.com)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 11:29:19 PPET

At 11:11 PM -0800 11/8/00, Tom Whore wrote:
>The votes are stilled being counted here in ORegon and it looks like a
>recount will be called for. If Bore comes within 3k votes or so of Gush
>there is an automatic recount.
>
>This close on the two party tango leaves me with the strongest conviction
>yet that not only are they pulling for the same line they may have pulled
>a little to well. Each side saught to steal a little from the others
>blance so much so that we now have a national voice that has fallen so
>well into line the vote is split.
>
>50 50
>
>even steven
>

>4 of one half byte of the other (old skewl stylingplease)
>

>The sought the center and got it. White line down the center of america.

As Jim Hightower says, the only thing in the middle of the road is road kill.

--

Lorin Rivers 512.263.1233 x712 v Product Manager 512.263.1441 f REAL Software, Inc. mailto:lrivers@realsoftware.com PMB 220 http://www.realsoftware.com 3300 Bee Caves Road, Suite 650 Austin, Texas 78746 REALbasic: the visual, object-oriented BASIC development environment for the Macintosh