Should I care?

From: James C. Hong (jhong@xmethods.net)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 10:40:50 PST

When I see sites that copy AmIHotOrNot.com's UI so closely (I run
amihotornot):

1. should i care?
2. if i care, what can i do about it?

Just wondering what the hell my position should be.. I think parody sites
are cool, although most of them have at least given our site proper credit,
and at least created their UI as opposed to copying ours with only a few
color changes like this geek or not one seems to have done.

james