Where in the world is Vinod Valloppillil?

From: Adam Rifkin (adam@KnowNow.com)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 04:18:35 PST

I'm looking at http://www.vinod.com/ and not finding it updated recently,
but according to

 he has recently left Microsoft...

> Vinod Valloppillil, who wrote the infamous Microsoft Halloween
> document on Linux, has left the company for a startup. He joins Mark
> Kuharich, Silverberg, Slivka, Jadallah, Paul Allen, Klein, Higgins,
> Dunie, Peters, Murray, Ludwig, Reardon, Allard, Perlman, Neupert,
> Shirish Nadkarni, Mike Mathieu, Steve Arnold, Raghav Kher, Jeff Lil,
> Steve Murch, Hadi Partovi, Jeff Reifman, Rob Glaser, Naveen Jain,
> Brent Frei, Karl Jacob, Bill Miller, Russ Siegelman, Jon Staenberg,
> Kim Ellwanger and the Myhrvold brothers. Like rats fleeing a sinking
> ship, the Redmond brain drain continues...

Anyone know his whereabouts?

I'd prefer to finish by thanking the principal authors, Vinod Valloppillil and Josh Cohen, for authoring such remarkable and effective testimonials to the excellence of Linux and open-source software in general. I suspect that historians may someday regard the Halloween memoranda as your finest hour, and the Internet community certainly owes you a vote of thanks. -- Eric S. Raymond on The Halloween Documents, http://www.opensource.org/halloween/