Where in the world is Vinod Valloppillil?

From: Adam Rifkin (adam@KnowNow.com)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 04:18:35 PST

I'm looking at http://www.vinod.com/ and not finding it updated recently,
but according to

   http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:www.softwareview.com/archiv16.htm

 he has recently left Microsoft...

> Vinod Valloppillil, who wrote the infamous Microsoft Halloween
> document on Linux, has left the company for a startup. He joins Mark
> Kuharich, Silverberg, Slivka, Jadallah, Paul Allen, Klein, Higgins,
> Dunie, Peters, Murray, Ludwig, Reardon, Allard, Perlman, Neupert,
> Shirish Nadkarni, Mike Mathieu, Steve Arnold, Raghav Kher, Jeff Lil,
> Steve Murch, Hadi Partovi, Jeff Reifman, Rob Glaser, Naveen Jain,
> Brent Frei, Karl Jacob, Bill Miller, Russ Siegelman, Jon Staenberg,
> Kim Ellwanger and the Myhrvold brothers. Like rats fleeing a sinking
> ship, the Redmond brain drain continues...

Anyone know his whereabouts?

----
Adam@KnowNow.Com

I'd prefer to finish by thanking the principal authors, Vinod Valloppillil and Josh Cohen, for authoring such remarkable and effective testimonials to the excellence of Linux and open-source software in general. I suspect that historians may someday regard the Halloween memoranda as your finest hour, and the Internet community certainly owes you a vote of thanks. -- Eric S. Raymond on The Halloween Documents, http://www.opensource.org/halloween/