Re: Milo Minderbinder

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 12:34:32 PST

nap://napster.com/?Artist="Joni Mitchell"&?Title="Paved Paradise"&select=1

Also, as FoRK has been getting a lot of "drug" traffic
recently, I can only assume that you are fishing for hemp
stats. One of the funniest lines in "History of the World Part II"
is "Rolling Papyrus! I need rolling papyrus!"

According to the stats I've read, there's 23 types of fast
growing reeds with Hemp only being in the bottom 20% for
ability to produce quality paper. I agree with Joebar,
save the trees--kill the paper.

Greg