Re: confederacy of dunces*

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 11:55:17 PST

On Mon, 27 Nov 2000, Jeff Bone wrote:
> > 3. Bush just gave a kickass speech.
> >

> You must be joking. I thought Silver Spoon Boy looked like somebody
> shoved his spoon up his bum. I've never seen a stiffer, less
> inspiring speech in my life.
>
> jb

<troll>
I -really- hope that, as someone on CNN said, Clinton's schedule is too
full to get together with Bush for his tranisitionary phase. BTW, I am
wondering if Bush will try to get a court order to make the press refer to
him as President-Elect Bush. -snicker-
</troll>
P.S. This is what happens when I have to bite my tongue for 2 days
straight.

P.P.S. Joke: Palm Beach County borrowed some voting machines from
Louisiana for the election. Edwin Edwards won the vote in that county.
(I love that joke, cuz Edwin is my 3rd cousin.)