Re: gore's speech

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 21:03:24 PST

On Mon, 27 Nov 2000, Al Gore (kissmeimontv@whitehouse.gov):

--]#
--]# On that one day every four years, the poor as well as the rich, the weak
--]# as well as the strong, women and men alike, citizens of every race,
--]# creed and color, of whatever infirmity or political temper, all are
--]# equal.

( what is this a roni james dio written speach?)

--]# Ignoring votes means ignoring democracy itself. And if we ignore the
--]# votes of thousands in Florida in this election, how can you or any
--]# American have confidence that your vote will not be ignored in a future
--]# election?
--]#

Why just FLA? This is what burns me> are you people listening. Only the
votes in places that MIGHT make gore gets votes are important. What about
the countys were elctions were cut off, what about the precincts in NYC
where i know from decades of experience many ballots were dumped. What
about the folks who were turned away from elction places because of
confusin ID requiremnts.

All or nother folks, if you playing the Ignoring Democracy Itself card you
either play it out or folkd like a cheap chair.

--]# This is America. When votes are cast, we count them. We don't
--]# arbitrarily set them aside because it's too difficult to count them.

see above

--]#
--]# In the end, in one of God's unforeseen paths, this election may point us
--]# all to a new common ground, for its very closeness can serve to remind
--]# us that we are one people, with a shared history and a shared destiny.
--]#

Thank you for playing the God Card.

--]# politics in resolving a contested election. Let them learn that we were
--]# indeed a country of laws.

ers..... yea im sure we wont let them forget that.

--]#
--]# Thank you. God bless you, and God bless America.

I didnt even hear it sneeze. Go figure.

This speach rates a 1.2 out of 10. No animals were harned in the making of
this post.

      /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]
      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign