Re: Waffling again

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 10:22:37 PST

Ya think we might have a good shaksperian/war of the roses power play
going on? Does this mean the gore kids get locked in a high castle or GW
runs around yelling " ay horsey aya horsey, god dang weres my horsey"
whilst gore stands woodenly looking into the camera monotoning " now is
the winter of our misrecount made uprorious summer by this son of texas"

If only. What we will get is more whine and grime.

      /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]
      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail