Re: confederacy of dunces*

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 11:17:53 PST

I didn't set up any rules, you dolt. I'm just sick of the kind of "facts"
that you cultists keep spewing, like "The votes have been counted and
recounted." THAT is crap. Sure, it's fact, but you're leaving the
important part of it OUT. If you want a rule, here's one to consider:
If you don't have any ideas of your own, STFU. (:

 "A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity."
          -- Robert Frost