Re: confederacy of dunces*

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 12:50:53 PST

cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net wrote:

> I didn't set up any rules, you dolt. I'm just sick of the kind of "facts"
> that you cultists keep spewing, like "The votes have been counted and
> recounted." THAT is crap.

Actually, C, they *have* been counted and recounted. Mostly by *machines,* which roughly
speaking should have the same margin of error across the entire state. I'd wager that there's
NEVER been an election anywhere where every single vote was counted and tallied properly; but
by having a near-universal "instrument" with which to measure, that's more fair than what is
currently going on. This "selective sampling" of the vote dataset taints the results --- no
scientist could ever publish anything based on a measurement technique like this selective
hand-counting.

> Sure, it's fact, but you're leaving the
> important part of it OUT.

The part that's being left out is that the original counts are the ONLY fair counts of the
Florida vote that have been done!

jb