Do you want to change your...

From: biz1positive@cwic.net
Date: Sun Nov 30 2036 - 11:22:09 PST

----------THIS IS A TRUE STORY!!!----------

FACT-When I was 21 years old, I was listed as one of America's
youngest self-made millionaires in Success Opportunities
magazine as well as one of the top young entrepreneurs in
America that year according to ENTREPRENEUR MAGAZINE.

FACT-Over the past 10 years, I have been a GUEST on HUNDREDS
of TV SHOWS including Sally J. Raphael, Maury Povich, Extra,
Rosie, Regis and KathieLee and the list goes on and on.

FACT-Today, I host a nationally syndicated radio show for small
business owners, inventors and entrepreneurs heard nationwide
Monday thru Friday.

FACT-After all I have done in my life, NOTHING has made me as
much money as I am now making in a LEGITIMATE home-based
business!

FACT- I am STILL hosting the radio show 5 days a week but spend
my off-air time with my business partner, Brian (who is 32 and
independently wealthy) building our business.

FACT- If you are the kind of person we are looking for, we will
bring you into our circle and help you make a LOT of money. We
only want 4 and therefore are VERY picky. You will have DIRECT
access to us every day of the week. (Except Sunday as we don't
do any work on Sundays.)

Here is what we DO NOT want;
*No tire-kickers
*No lazy people
*No minors (under 18)
*No negative thinkers

Here is what we DO want;
*Team players
*teachable people
*Experienced business people
*Good people skills
*Ethical people
*Hard workers
If we haven't scared you off yet and you are REALLY interested in
speaking to us, REPLY with your name and daytime telephone number
as well as a brief description of WHY you are interested in talking
to us.

**REMEMBER...WE ONLY WANT FOUR PEOPLE! REPLY NOW OR DELETE THIS AND
ALWAYS WONDER. YOUR CHOICE...AS ALWAYS.

To be permanently removed from this list simply reply with "Remove"
in te subject field.