Re: "New Age Racists"?

From: Karee Swift (karee@tstonramp.com)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 15:28:58 PST

> Side bar (hate crimes, who the fuck makes happy crime. If some one
is > beaten in nyc they may get put into jail. If they beat someone
and say certian words they get a longer sentence and probably a
speach by the revurund Al Shaprton. This only hold though if your a
certian race and are
> speaking to certian other races buring the act of beating them up.
If you
> are of another race and beat the shit out of some one of a another
race,
> depending on your race you may not fall under the "hate" crime act.
The
> leason here is to make sure you are the right race before you beat
the
> shit out of some one, or hire some one of the right race to do it
for
> you.)

Don't forget if you beat them up for their sexual preference,
religion, ethnicity, creed, status, disability (in some cases) or
gender. The only way you can really beat someone up is if you find
another person to do it for you that matches all those criterion.
Which really makes me think, for all the effort, we should just get
the people to hate themselves that much that they beat themselves
up.

Yes. I need caffine.