Oops

From: Eirikur Hallgrimsson (eh@mad.scientist.com)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 08:44:16 PST

I can't believe I took Tom's bait on the Mac thing. I'm having a
cluster-headache cluster. I probably qualify as being drunk, despite
the excellent medication. Imitrex really knocks the pain right out,
by reversing
the process causing it, but my brain feels battered for a while. I
was feeling like I was having an acid-flashback last night. I'm
going to get a neuro
workup because I seem to be having more frequent episodes.

Eirikur