RE: Engineering notebooks?

From: Lucas Gonze (lucas@worldos.com)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 10:52:20 PST

I always use either a notebook or a notes file. This works well. For example,
people I work with know they can call me up and ask what the reason was for some
feature that we did a year ago. The main impact is in long term maintenance.
The notes file is more useful but once in a while the paper notebooks come in
handy.

- Lucas