Re: Engineering notebooks?

From: Karl Anderson (kra@monkey.org)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 14:41:55 PST

"Bill Humphries" <bill@whump.com> writes:

> [...]

Funny you should mention Python, lore has it the first Wiki was
written in Perl, & now while I think there's more Python
implementations than anything else, there's Java & other versions,
too. But I think the Python attitude fits the most.

--
Karl Anderson      kra@monkey.org           http://www.monkey.org/~kra/