Re: The end (of idiots) is near

From: Strata Rose Chalup (strata@virtual.net)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 22:52:11 PST

"Adam L. Beberg" wrote:

> [About forkin time... as long as they dont also give them beauty, we'll
> soon have more people running around that can actually do something useful]

As Nickie Halflinger (or better yet, Kate) would say, "Tarnover
talking!"

What we need is more wisdom, and it's by no means demonstrated that
intelligence makes wisdom more likely.

_SRC

Strata Rose Chalup [KF6NBZ]                      strata@virtual.net
VirtualNet Consulting                            http://www.virtual.net/
 ** ISP/ASP Systems Integration, Architecture, & Project Management **