Bhemian Rhapsody

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 04:21:18 PST

"the bourgeoisie has triumphed by co-opting the
counterculture and draining all the substance out of it. What
you get is a counterculture that becomes shallower and
shallower"

yah

bobos v limlibs
the pendulum's gone wacky
with too-long sideburns

gg

the breakfast table: Can conservatives be Bobos, too?

(David Brooks is senior editor of the Weekly Standard
[http://go.msn.com/newsletter3817/10079.asp ] and author of Bobos in
Paradise [http://go.msn.com/newsletter3817/10085.asp ]. Tom Frank is editor
of the Baffler [http://go.msn.com/newsletter3817/10086.asp magazine and
author of One Market Under God [http://go.msn.com/newsletter3817/10087.asp ].)