Re: Hilarious

From: Jay Thomas (
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 15:47:33 PST

Latest rip-off of your site, just heard the DJ talking it up on WBCN on
my way home from work.

DJ kept referring to it as "the latest amihotornot-type website". He was
slightly horrified that this site allows you to rate girls from 10 to
-1, plus make comments. High abuse potential. :-)

"James C. Hong" wrote:
> We get at least 2 requests a day from people who want our scripts for Am I
> Hot or Not. Now someone is actually trying to sell software..
> Hilarious (to me, at least..wonder how much he charges)
> james
> ---
> My picture:
> How Hot are YOU?

"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those
with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig"
-Clint Eastwood, "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" 1967