Re: definition of conservatism

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 09:29:53 PST

--]
--]And his response to arguments for other definitions would probably be
--]something like what I've quoted above: Sorry guys, you bought the
--]hype; your idea of what conservatism ought to be doesn't change the
--]objective truth of what the movement is, and what it advocates.

So what does this tell you about living by a label?

Yet still folks eat shit talk and walk the designer names they slap on
themselves in lieu of being thier own person. IT must be pretty scary for
some people to cope witht he fact that each and every person has the
potential to be something unique and differnt. Retreating into labels
seems a great way to lobotomize that potential.

Filter all ya wnat, im still pumping it 100% me. Ill leave it to others to
fuck up the experiance for themselves.

"its all about the he said she said bullshit
i think you better quit it
or youll be leaving with a fat lip" lb

      /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]
      \ /