Airport Security & Cell Phones

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 08:19:36 PST

This has all the makings of an urban legend. I can
see all the cop shows now, they just plant cell phones
on people instead of guns. 8-) I can see the hassles
at the airports already. Heck, when I was entering the UK,
they'd never seen a Nokia 8890 before and wanted all sorts
of flashing screens and hoopla. Yes, it does fire 4 .22 caliber
bullets.

Greg

http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/world/DailyNews/phone001205.html