RE: Windows software that you can't live without...

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 12:59:16 PST

On Fri, 8 Dec 2000, Dan Kohn wrote:

--]I go through the trouble of uninstalling everything but the Player and
--]disabling StartCenter from the preferences. Also, you can register with
--]email a@b. Pretty pathetic process, though.

Each time I have to DL a copy of real I put someones eleses email in thier
and say "sure send me lots of annoucnemtns and shit"

I have put admin@real.com on a few times, as well as our buddy Bubba In
Chief of da us. Hey, spread the love is my philosoapy.

      /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]
      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail