Re: Windows software that you can't live without...

From: Jeff Bone (
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 18:27:59 PST

Yeah, there's a real laundy list of features out there across all the
various implementations. Some even support various forms of
"transclusion" ala Nelson, which turns out to be tres interesante.
(? ;-) You should certainly check out the original Wiki:

also the related Portland Pattern Repository, part of the same effort

and for a glimpse of the future --- maybe, kinda --- check out the
VisualizeTheWiki stuff