J2EE software you cannot live without?

From: Joseph S. Barrera III (joe@barrera.org)
Date: Sat Dec 09 2000 - 05:55:23 PST

Okay so we're using WebLogic and I need to start
using JMS (for clustering) but I'm worried about
performance and so I'm looking at using Fiorano
JMS instead of Weblogic's JMS.

1. Does anyone here have a favorite JMS package?

2. Has anyone here gotten sick of Weblogic and
is now using a different app server? I don't have
many problems with Weblogic, but as we start using
EJB (in place of our own bean-like things), the
license cost goes through the roof.

Yeah, I know this isn't the place, but hey, it's
better than talking about the E-word, right?

- Joe