Re: J2EE software you cannot live without?

From: Matt Jensen (mattj@newsblip.com)
Date: Sat Dec 09 2000 - 10:40:35 PST

I'm pleasantly surprised to see that there are now a bunch of open source
JMS implementations, which wan't the case when I last looked.

* spyderMQ, part of JBoss.
  http://www.jboss.org/

* Joram
  http://www.objectweb.org/messages/JonasUsers/2000/05/msg00200.html

* Open3
  http://www.open3.org/index.jsp?nav=prj&prj=open3_jms

* (There's also swiftMQ, but it's free as in beer, not speech.)

-Matt Jensen
 NewsBlip.com
 Seattle