Re: Windows 98

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 06:31:06 PST

Haven't gotten that far yet. I took the easy route
and just did an upgrade since I didn't have a ME boot
disk. My sound system's shot & I had to figure out my
networking as it got stomped. Same with my dad's computer...
note to anyone, if you use earthlink, you need to upgrade
first before installing ME>

Greg