Re: Cell phones of death!

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 08:35:42 PST

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, Tony Finch wrote:

--]I don't see why thinking that guns are insanely dangerous is an
--]intolerant attitude. It's not as if I'm about to fly off the handle
--]and flame you to a crisp for being a gun owner, bounce all your email,
--]and avoid being in the same room as you ever again? :-)
--]

Cars and diet kill more people each year than guns. of course its hip to
be weepy eyed about "guns" and not about the actual death and destruction.

Nto to start a gun thread, but lets just boil the terms down to the root
of the matter. If your definelty upset about death and dieing then guns
are not the thing you need to focus on with the fury shown by many anti
gun type. Go grab the Death Stats and go down the list, theres far more
things to worry and fight over.

Of course the anti gun thing is 100% media cool now, so if your simply
into the "cause" in a sally sturthers lets get some air time so i can
cry and yell on tv oh look at how much i care in a Shelia Broflofsky sort
of way...then the gun issue is custom made for ya.

Now of course some of you are reading this and already starting to label
GUN NUT on the name tomwhore. Cool, go right ahead, When I meet you remind
me to lay the back of my hand across the side of your face.

Yea, violent too. Its my natural reaction to assholes.

      /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]
      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail