A WorldNetDaily.com article from karee@tstonramp.com

From: readerservice@worldnetdaily.com
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 16:28:18 PST

You have been sent this message from Karee Swift <karee@tstonramp.com>
as a courtesy of WorldNetDaily.com (http://www.worldnetdaily.com).

[To begin with: This stems from a large argument
with an Israeli friend of mine that turned bitter.
He sent me this, and for fairness' sake, I forward
it on. I am not quite sure how much I believe (on
any side, anymore). This is fairly consistent with
his standing, removing the opinion of said friend
that 'Arabs are all animals'. Some issues I wish I
knew more about, sadly I think this one requires
more history, understanding and personal
involvement than I even I could give. -BB]

Wednesday, October 11, 2000
Myths of the Middle East

Wednesday, October 11, 2000 by Joseph Farah -- I've been quiet
since Israel erupted in fighting spurred by disputes over the
Temple Mount. Until now, I haven't even bothered to say, 'See,
I told you ...

To view the entire article, visit
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/bluesky_btl/20001011_xcbtl_myths_brmi.shtml