> p.s. Rohit needs to be introduced to tequila being a westerner now.
Rohit has always been a westerner. I see you have a UCI e-mail address. I
can only assume you are either from OC or have been here awhile. You must
understand RoRo will never drink in OC. RoRo is a big pussy and doesn't
like it around here for the following reasons.
1) The people are too good looking
2) The concrete wasteland of UCI/Irvine is an affront to his senses
3) The people are too good looking
4) The concrete wasteland of UCI/Irvine is an affront to his senses
5) The people are too good looking
6) The concrete wasteland of UCI/Irvine is an affront to his senses
So RoRo would rather go back to Pasdena and drink weak watered down drinks
with a bunch of neurotic stiff 30/40 somethings, fat slobs, and turn of the
century buildings, then stagger out into the street to be greeted by
hoochie mama's and every cruiser that side of El Monte.
A charming place.
A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila . Mitch Ratliffe, _Technology Review_ April, 1992
<> firstname.lastname@example.org <>