Re: The Official Homepage for Fat Geeks

Ernest Prabhakar (ernest@apple.com)
Thu, 23 Oct 97 08:45:47 -0700

> On the other hand, they're really not all that fat

Quite. I see fatter geeks than that before breakfast!
(well, when Rohit is visiting :)

You should send them you beach photos. =46rom Hawaii. With Adam.

On the other hand, maybe you can set that as your target to shoot =
down to. Although, actually you're pretty close.

-- Ernie P.

Begin forwarded message: