Re: FoRK RC5 Team

CobraBoy! (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 08:53:47 -0800

At 8:39 AM -0800 11/4/97, Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:

> I'm in. Let's see, we have a dec, two HP's, a 4 processor
> Sun4/490 something, and a 2 processor SS1000. Half
> of them aren't even turned on. I will look into bringing
> them back up this week.
>
> Greg
>
> > http://www.distributed.net/rc5/

Ok, well we have at least 4 FoRkers so far.

The current problem is I can't get on the teams reg page.

http://rc5stats.distributed.net

The server could be down, or it could be my Earthlink account being blocked.

So if anyone can get on the page to sign up FoRK we would all appreciate it.
you can list my e-mail address as the contact "tbyars@earthlink.net"

The question remains what to call our team.

Forkers
FoRK United
Forkcomotion

???

Tim

--

Give me back my bullets, put 'em back where they belong. ...Lynard Skynard

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>