Re: *** Most Americans favor bombing Iraq - poll

CobraBoy! (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 11:43:05 -0800

At 9:52 AM -0800 11/19/97, Robert S. Thau wrote:

> It certainly seems to me that if the U.S. launched its own strike,
> they could expect a protest from the Arab governments, and they could
> also expect it to put a serious monkey wrench into any possible
> cooperation on other fronts (not that much of that is happening anyway
> these days, with the U.S. sponsored regional trade conference in Qatar
> being effectively boycotted by most Arabs, again due to their
> dissatisfaction with Amercian policy).

Well one thing Reagan gave us was these really neato spiffy military bases
scattered all over the world. There are 4 known U.S. Bases in Saudi Arabia
and one unknown. The four are basically on the four corners and the
"hidden" one is in the middle. Most of the Saudi people don't even know it
exists. It was built as a total command and control center for the middle
east, tied into the other four.

Let 'em posture and bitch. We can basically do what we want.

Tim

p.s. Another nice one is in Honduras. Same set up.

--

the me that you know used to have feelings but the blood has stopped pumping and he's left to decay the me that you used to know doesn't come around much that part of me isn't here anymore. NIN

<> tbyars @ earthlink.net <>