Re: More FoRKBusters

Clover Hodgson (clover@commwerks.com)
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 14:08:25 -0700

At 10:03 AM -0800 11/25/97, CobraBoy! wrote:
>Ok, these guys are in 100th place overall:
>Team Summary for UC Berkeley Society for Distributed Computing ( <-
>woo-who big shots...)
>2122 blocks were completed yesterday ( 0.00000309% of the keyspace)
>at a sustained rate of 6593 kkeys/sec!
>
>Let's compare to our stats from yesterday:
>2656 blocks were completed yesterday ( 0.00000386% of the keyspace)
>at a sustained rate of 8252 kkeys/sec!
>

>So clearly we can break into the top ranks and kick some major ass!!!!
>
>I'm certain I can bring a PPC 7100/80 and my P-133 on line over the holidays.

Who's PPC would that be??? Did you get one just like mine??? Or did you
just conveniently remember that I would be skiing all next week and would
have an internet connection and a computer not being used?

>Joe, how about getting all those Intel boxes cranking over the holiday's?
>If you do I promise I won't dogg Ms for a whole month. ;-)

Yah, right. C'mon, Joe. I'd love to see this!

Clover Hodgson
Production Manager CommWerks, Inc.
714/632-5744 Fax 714/632-5735

* When your pet bird sees you reading the newspaper, does he wonder
why you're just sitting there, staring at carpeting?