Nintendo Spam

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@gambetta.ICS.uci.edu)
Sat, 29 Nov 1997 12:02:18 -0800

Hilarious! This must be an automated response. I told
them that their N64 would be much improved if they added
3 PCMCIA slots to it and I get a form email asking
what product I am thinking of.

Greg

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 07:19:52 -0800
From: Nintendo Nintendo <NINTENDO@noa.nintendo.com>
To: gbolcer@gambetta.ics.uci.edu

Hello.

We're glad to hear that you are interested in developing for us. Before we can give
you more information, we need to get some more information from you. If you are
an experienced developer, please send us the following information:

1. Company name.
2. Company address or fax number.
3. Name of contact person at your company.
4. Type of product you want to develop (game or accessory).
5. System you're interested in developing for (N64, Super NES, Game Boy
Pocket).

You can also call us for more information at 1-425-882-2040 ext. 1089.

If you are not an experienced developer and would like to receive a list of licensees
and developers to contact, please e-mail your request again and include your
name and postal address. We will mail you a list within one week.

We currently don't have information on developing Nintendo products available
through e-mail, but we can forward your e-mail to our Licensing Department who
can mail or fax you the information.

If you have questions regarding merchandise or character licensing, please
contact Leisure Concepts Incorporated, our licensing agent in New York, at
1-212-758-7666.

Nintendo of America Inc.
Tex Ewing

Nintendo's home page: http://www.nintendo.com/
Power Line (Automated Product Info): (425)885-7529