I just keep getting more and more famous... :-)

Joe Barrera (joebar@MICROSOFT.com)
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 12:05:44 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Gray
Sent: Monday, December 01, 1997 11:59 AM
To: Joe Barrera
Cc: Bay Area Research Center
Subject: Joe Barrera wins the prize

Joe
Looks like you are a poster child: the most recruitable Microsoft employee.
This could be fun!
Congratulations on having the prize winning home page.
Let the bidding begin.
Jim Gray, Microsoft Research, 301 Howard St #830, SF CA 94133
tel: 415-778-8222 fax -8210 Gray@Microsoft.com
http://www.research.microsoft.com/barc/gray (Intranet:
http://msr/groups/barc)