RE: RC5 Slow creep to 200

CobraBoy! (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 11:19:48 -0800

At 9:41 AM -0800 12/2/97, Joe Barrera wrote:

> > yeah, we need more CPU's!
>
> I now have my old XT clone with replaced motherboard (80386/25Mhz) blazing
> along at 5 kkeys/sec.

Hey, wait a minute here. You're in a advanced Ms office. Chances are you
have all P-Pro's or dual P-Pro's there. You also are developing NT 5.0 or
whatever. So what better way to test the stability of NT 5 or whatever
you're doing than to have the RC5 client running full time in the
background. Now granted your P-Pro's don't have the raw power and stability
of my MacOS 8/PPC 300 but they stiill do a pretty respectable job. ;-)

Tim

--

Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. It is through disobedience that progress has been made, through disobedience and through rebellion. Oscar Wilde

<>tbyars@earthlink.net <>