Re: USAT Editorial regarding the 'LaMacchia loophole'

CobraBoy! (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 23:21:30 -0800

At 5:10 PM -0800 12/2/97, Rohit Khare wrote:

> > For the record, I am going to start copyrighting all my emails
> > instead of encrypting them.
> >
> > Greg (C) Copyrighted by Greg
> > for his sole use. Any use of this
> > message including archiving on the FoRK
> > list or access via any search engine is
> > a criminal violation and subject to
> > prosecution which may result in a minimum
> > of 6 months in jail and the first 2 rounds.
>
> 2 rounds of what?
>
> putt-putt, sure. Tee-times at Pebble Beach?
> Glen*, sure. Blue Label?
> Jack, sure. Knob Creek?

What time do we tee off? I'll tell you all this, I'm awsome on the greens.

Tim

--

Don't ask what you can do for your country, ask what your country can do for you. ...Megadeth

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>